Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. juni 2016

Different Dimension One Call Away swatches


Different Dimension One Call Away was sold as the first mystery holos, so it was sold as Mystery Holo #1.
It is a dusky lavender purple and quite a chameleon, it is of course holo, but it’s also chromatic with strong flashes of pink and a darker blue-toned purple. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Do you like this rather unique polish?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

12 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness what a beautiful nail polish :O
    It looks utterly amazing :)
    xx

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it. A LOT! :D
    It also looks great on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this should be right up your alley!

      Slet
  3. This is very pretty! Oh I remember when nice holos were rare,now there is so many to choose from.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, there are so incredibly many to choose from - I love that!

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. I'm happy - and slightly surprised to hear it :D

      Slet
  5. I like it very much, it looks super beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...