Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 23. juni 2016

My stamping journey - part 18


It's time for the next part of my stamping journey, and you will meet take 78, 79, 80 and 81.

Take 78:
Take 78: Base Colors by Llarowe Lotus stamped with Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded, plate Cici & Sisi Spring 04 (acrylic plate), stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: Bright and happy – me like!

Take 79
Take 79: Base Colors by Llarowe Summer Lovin’ stamped with Dance Legend 11 Pink, plate Pueen Nature Lover 01, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I think it’s super pretty!

Take 80
Take 80: Base Colors by Llarowe Hot Summer Nights stamped with Colour Alike B. a Supernova, plate Pueen Nature Lover 02, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: Subtle and quite elegant and no dominating that gorgeous polish.

Take 81
Take 81: Base Colors by Llarowe Lisa’s Revenge stamped with El Corazon st-02 White, plate Cici & Sisi Wedding Season 01 (acrylic plate), stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: Buuh – as the middle finger wasn’t too perfect I hesitated too long placing the pattern on my ring finger so the stamping polish got a little too dry and I missed a few bits – and I still managed to get it totally un-centered, hahaha that really takes some serious skills :D I do however suspect I was the only one noticing ;)
So what do you think of these?
My favorites are Take 78 and 79!

I have been busy this week, I have prepared a looong post in which I compare and test 12 different clear jelly stampers.
It will be the only post on Monday!!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I don't know which take I like more. They are all to my taste and all look great.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that is sweet music to my ears - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  2. Take 79 is really pretty, I totally like that :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me to, I feel it was a really nice combo!

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. Love them all! Don't be so harsh with you, number 81 is beautiful ^^ as much as the amazing elegant n.80 ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, I try not to be - but why can't I just get it right LOL
      Thank you so much Ky <3

      Slet
  5. 79,80 and 81 are truly beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. 78 is a big fave for me! But they are all lovely!! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to find catering images a challenge! One we are determined to overcome, of course! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - of course we are determined to overcome that hurdle :D
      Thank you so much :)

      Slet
  7. My favourite is definitely Take 81, I can't resist to this combination of colours! Take 80 looks very elegant and Take 79 is sooo pretty! It doesn't mean that I don't like Take 78, it is pretty and I do like it, but today it is out of podium :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. LOL I know ;)
    I'm glad you like them - thank you so much!

    SvarSlet
  9. Take 80, without a doubt! That is a manicure I could see myself wearing for days :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also could see you wearing it LOL - thanks a lot!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...