Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 20. juni 2016

My stamping journey - part 17


It's time again, more stamping nail art from my stamping journey!
Take 74, 75, 76 and 77...

Take 74
Take 74: Base Picture Polish Live Love Polish stamped with Colour Alike B. a Mars, plate MoYou London Flower Power 06, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: Wohoo Maria – way to go!! I love it to bits, I do not want to remove it ever hahahaha – even if a more open pattern/finer lined pattern would have given more room for the gorgeous base polish!

Take 75
Take 75: Base Colors by Llarowe Enjoy-mint stamped with Hit The Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, plate Born Pretty Store BPL-024, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: It’s really OK.

Take 76
Take 76: Base Colors by Llarowe Shiny Happy People stamped with MoYou London Prom Queen Gorgeous, plate MoYou London Asia 03, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: OK, but not perfect.

Take 77
Take 77: Base Colors by Llarowe Pool Partay! stamped with El Corazon st-14 Fuchsia, plate Infinity Nails 90, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: It’s OK, but not nearly as pretty as it was in my head :D
What's your verdict, do you like any of these?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. A primeira está belíssima!!
    Amei.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. My favourite colour combo is on take 76, that's super pretty! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, but the stamping could have been better!

      Slet
  3. Blue + bronze manicure is totally awesome!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I also loved that one so much!

      Slet
  4. The first and the last one - the most. I don't have B. a Mars and I like it more and more!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, and in the beginning I didn't like B. a Mars, but it's sooo nice for many colors I use on my nails!

      Slet
  5. 74,75,76 are my favourite! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  6. Take 74 is such a stunner that it outshined all the other takes in this post.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - I also love it really much!

      Slet
  7. I like all of them, all of them are really good stamping manicures :-)
    My favourites are Take 77 and Take 74 and I agree with you that in Take 74 a different pattern would give some more room to that blue beauty! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes in 74 it would - but I still love it so much LOL

      Slet
  8. I love all of them, the second one is my fav one, this time ^^

    SvarSlet
  9. All lovely!! But yup #74 is my fave too. Love 75 - weakness for that color combo and like what you chose. And I like #77 too - great job!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that - thank you so very much!!

      Slet
  10. All these stamping journey posts make me smile :)
    I love the first one best and I agree an image with more open space would have showed off the base better but it is absolutely gorgeous as it is!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...