Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 6. juni 2016

My stamping journey - part 13


OK, now I have so far shown you the first 60 trials and errors in my stamping journey in 12 posts with 5 manicures in each.
From now on I will show between 3 and 5 in each post, and here you have take 61, 62 and 63!

Take 61
Take 61: Base Cupcake Witchery stamped with Hit The Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, plate Born Pretty Store BP-L004, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I loved it!

Take 62
Take 62: Base Masura White Quartz stamped with Hit The Bottle A Bolt from the Blue, plate Cici & Sisi Wedding Season 01 (acrylic plate), stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I love white and blue – period, so I didn’t notice *almost didn’t* that the middle finger stamping was not really straight and missed a few bits – so I decided to love it as it was, and this mani gave me many compliments, even from myself :D

Take 63
Take 63: Base Ms. Sparkle Spencer stamped with Colour Alike B. a Supernova, plate Bundle Monster BM-XL25, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: This blue made me think of a deep ocean, hence the choice of plate. I liked it!
So, what do you think of these three?

Have you noticed something new?
I have made a "Stamping nail art and gear" page in the top menu, and linked to it in the below links, shown in all newer post!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. Take 62 has the color combo I love so this would be my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I also love white and blue - so yes, it's also my favorite!

      Slet
  2. Take 62 is the best..I can never perfect stamping either but urs look gorgeous

    SvarSlet
  3. 62 is undoubtedly the best among them...but I like no. 63 too. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. I love the blue and white combo - awesome! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. I loved blue over white stamping.

    SvarSlet
  6. You're already a PRO! I like the most the blue stamped pattern on white!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, not yet LOL - I still have a lot to learn, but I'm glad you think so <3

      Slet
  7. Love all 3!!! Isn't it funny that usually we're the only ones that notice our flubs. I didn't notice until I read it. ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL yes, you are of course right, it seems to be a female gen :D

      Slet
  8. My favourite is Take 63, I love the colour combination and the pattern :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I thought you would go for 62 - but yes, 63 also is nice!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...