Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 20. juni 2016

Different Dimension Mother Goose swatches


Different Dimension Mother Goose is from the Babes in Toyland released for the holidays 2015. It is a gorgeous dark magenta holo with a very strong effect. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it, what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. LOVE this shade! A true must have!

    SvarSlet
  2. What a fun name for the nail polish :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, yes please. This is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow. I like it a huge lot. So deep.

    SvarSlet
  5. Completely gorgeous! Why didn't I get that? Hm, feel like I need to buy me some new DD's soon. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm happy to have flared your desire for more DD's :D

      Slet
  6. I love it too, it's lovely! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. OOooooh, I am so happy that I own it too. :) (haven't used it yet, though)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  8. I like also this one, it is really amazing! I particularly like the blue holo effect :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...