Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 19. juni 2016

Picture Polish Mallard swatches


Picture Polish Mallard is one of the 2013 Collaboration Shades created in collaboration with Jen from The PolishAholic. It's a dark green with shimmer and flakies in copper and green. It’s a bit more yellow-toned than the neck of the male mallard, but ah well, it’s still beautiful!
I have previously swatched it, but I think it deserved another go…
What do you think of Mallard?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...