Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 5. juni 2016

The Never Ending Haul Story Part 60 - nail mail May


I got terribly many polishes in April - so how about May?
Or will my new passion for stamping steal the picture shopping-wise..?
Take a guess before you scroll down :D

May 2
My first things from Daschica Beautyshop - one of their stamping polishes, 3 of their Infinity plates (and OMG I love them) - and their Jumbo (4 cm) clear Jelly stampers, and woow, that is going to be a favorite alongside my MoYou London sticky stamper!!!

May 3
A Mini Uber Mat in black from ÜberChic Beauty!

May 4
My first nail mail from Nailland in Hungary, and my first Moyra plates and 3 Munda de Unos stamping polishes, and gosh, they stink, but I knw that before I bought them. Had to try for myself tho :D

From Ebay: Born Pretty Store plates and a jumbo clear jelly stamper - exactly the same as the one I bought fron Rainbow Connection and by the looks of it also the same as the new Picture polish one - but at only a fraction of the price ;)

Wonderful stamping nail mail from Pretty Polish - more Bundle Monster plates, the new Mochi stamper and an extra plate holder for small plates. I also got new MoYou plates, an extra Marshmallow sticky stamper + the non-sticky Marshmallow and the Black Knight stamping polish!

May 6
Of course I also needed a plate holder for my Moyra plates, and I found it from Cosette Nail Shop, and two more plates jumped into the chart ;)

May 10
The wonderful new acrylic stamping plates from Cici & Sisi arrived, OMG so beautiful and the pick ups from them are sooo crisp and clean!
I'm definitely buying more, if/when they release new ones!

May 11
I bought the first of the MoYou London Weekly Mani boxes + two extra plates and a bundle of scrapers as I "needed" the one with the pug <3

Nail The Mail had a sale in connection with Mothers Day, so I shopped a few more polishes...

Wonderful stamping stuff from Marianne Nails, including 7 Marianne Nails stamping plates. OMG just look at those cute sleeves <3
And I can tell you the pick ups from the plates are perfect too!!
The blue marshmallow stamper was a gift, so I was very happy!

May 17:
MoYou London nail mail, 3 of the new Asia plates, two regular nail polishes and two stamping polishes + the new large plate holder.

Beautiful plates from Chez Delaney!

May 18:
Nail mail from Rainbow Connection including my first Hit The Bottle stamping polishes, I love them already <3

and:
Three Born Pretty Store plates bought on Ebay.

May 20:
My Chaos & Crocodiles seemed to be lost in transis, but then suddenly the tracking updated, and they were in Israel - go figure :D
But finally they arrived here, happy to be out of the box :)


I am SO sad that Maria from Purrfect Pawlish decided to close the shop - IMO she made very unique and wonderful polishes...
I bought some in her sale, and she added a lot more to my order, stamper, decals, and much more - thank you so much Maria!


And yet another wonderful nail mail from Hypnotic Polish - soooo many goodies, stamping polishes and plates, regular nail polish including magentic ones from Masura and Bow Polish <3

May 21
5 more Infinity Nails plates from Daschica Beautyshop!

May 23:
Beautiful polishes from Ms Sparkle Polish!

May 24:
I have been in doubt - should I should I not continue collecting Chanel, I hate the new bottle look without the name on the front - but at least I felt like I needed to try out the new formula, so I caved and bought these two...

May 25:
Six wonderful Emily de Molly polishes from Mei Mei Signatures!!

May 27:
The third of the Weekly Mani Boxes from MoYou Nails...

A no name acrylic plate with stamper and scraper from Ebay, it works well, but of course you cannot use a metallic scraper for it, it's silly to send one of those...

May 28
Even more stamping plates from Marianne Nails!!!

Four of the five new Picture Polishes (+ one I have been "to buy or not to buy" about from Pretty Polish!

May 31
Two Born Pretty Store plates bought from Ebay.

Quite frankly I really, really, really feel this month was tooooo much on the stamping side, all in all I got:
37 stamping polishes, 43 regular polishes and 78 stamping plates...

But it's me in a nutshell: When I have a passion - I have it 100% and then some, and being as old as I am, I feel like: "It's now or never, and you need to try out a lot of plates, polishes, brands etc. and figure out what works best for you".
Next month I'll buy less stamping plates, and at the moment there are a bunch heading my way from different directions all bought in May...
There will be quite a few stamping polishes tho - I need to figure out what brands work the best for me, so at some point I will sell the surplus ;)

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria actually buy more polish??
Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....

My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing lot of stamping gear! :D
    Too bad that Purrfect Pawlish shut, I never even got around to buy anything from there :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is LOL
      And yes, I'm sooo sad she closed - she made some seriously gorgeous polishes...

      Slet
  2. I'm seriously jealous of all those amazing stamping plates and polishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, there really are many, I admit it....

      Slet
    2. Me too :D I see many I'll never try out as my PayPal went crazy :P

      Slet
    3. Hahaha my Paypal went crazy too :D

      Slet
  3. Wow! Love all the stamping plates!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are beautiful - so I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  4. Oh, wow, 78 stamping plates in May. That is definitely a passionate collecting. Cici & Sisi acrylic stamping plates look interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - or slightly insane :D
      Yes, and I LOVE them, they work so well!

      Slet
  5. Oh my god! It looks like never ending post! What a biiiiiiggggg haul! *_* *_* *_*

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. yes - the least - I seriously need help :D

      Slet
  7. OMG that's surely a great stamping haul!! :D

    SvarSlet
  8. O!!! M!!! G!!!
    you're killing me Maria *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...