Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 11. juni 2016

Chanel Shantung 508 swatches


Chanel Shantung 508 is another of the 2016 core collection with the new Longwear formula and new bottle look. It’s a gorgeous cool-toned red creme. I have seen fellow bloggers having issues with the formula leaving tiny bubbles, but fortunately I didn’t. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I thinks it's gorgeous!!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. This is a gorgeous classic red that looks awesome on you :)
    (yep, FINALLY found some time to catch up ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and yes, I noticed, I'm happy about it!

      Slet
  2. What a fabulous red, I love it! ♥

    SvarSlet
  3. Chanel can and should do so much better. Especially if it does have a tricky formula. This is such a classic shade of red that every brand has one just like it. It is pretty, but in my book nothing more.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's true - but this one was flawless.
      I know everyone has red shades, but you should treat yourself to a red Chanel one day, they are sheer luxury and so pleasant to work with ;)

      Slet
  4. Anotherone of your perfect reds!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed perfect, the reds from Chanel are amazing!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...