Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 2. juni 2016

Picture Polish Live Love Polish swatches


Picture Polish Live Love Polish is one of the 5 new polishes, it is a Collaboration Shade 2016 created with the online shop Live Love Polish. It is a gorgeous dark, blue-toned purple with scattered holo and holo hex glitters – I simply love it <3
It is fairly opaque in one coat, but you need two, and I finished with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it simply gorgeous...?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

17 kommentarer:

  1. I have no problem understanding why you love this! It looks amazing :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh yes it is! In fact the entire collection is super gorgeous! My two favourite from this collection are rose and salt water. I know I am gonna see them in next pages! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this is a really gorgeous collection all in all!

      Slet
  3. It's gorgeous! Love the depth of that blue and all that's going on with it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. wow! lovely <3 I need it too <3

    SvarSlet
  5. What a beautiful night sky! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...