Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 14. juli 2016

My stamping journey - part 23


Part 23 brings you 3 stamping manis, that I was really happy about all of them, meet Take 97, 98 and 99...

Take 97
Take 97: The base is Masura Cat’s Eye 904-109 (magnetic polish) stamped with Jolifin Jade, plate Pueen Nature Lover 01, stamper UberChic XL clear stamper.
Note to myself: I like it, the flare of the magnetic polish under the leaves is really fun!

Take 98
Take 98: The base is Esmaltes da Kelly Fox Fur stamped with Dance Legend 11 Pink stamping polish, plate Pueen Nature Lover 01, stamper UberChic XL clear stamper.
Note to myself: I have developed a taste for these purple and pink combos, to tell the truth I love the color combination, and you have seen a few and will see many more :D

Take 99
Take 99: The base is Fancy Gloss Lemon Pie stamped with Jolifin Night Black stamping Polish, plate UberChic The Far East 01, stamper UberChic XL clear stamper.
Note to myself: I love it – but pastel yellow and black is always such a winning combo I think!!
My favorite is all three - I hated removing them, so I could have worn them for many days!
Do you like any of them?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. So stunning..I like all of them...cant choose a fav :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. Yes, it has a great effect - thanks for liking it!

      Slet
  3. Again, I really like them all! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. Take 98 is my favourite, because I also love pink and purple together :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that makes two of us - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. Thank you so much - yes, it's magical :)

      Slet
  6. Haha I know that feeling! I hate removing some lovely polishes too! Yellow and black - winner for me :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's terrible when you have a lot to swatch :D
      Thank you so much Ananka!

      Slet
  7. My favourite stamping here is Take 99, yes, the yellow one, the stamping is perfect and I like the combination of pastel yellow and black! :-)
    I also like Take 98 that is really a beautiful combination of colours and flowers are sooo beautiful! :-)
    I like Take 97 too, it's such an interesting idea stamping over magnetic polish, I will have to try it! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much!
      I am so really happy you like them :)

      Slet
  8. These are all so gorgeous. I can't pick a favourite.

    SvarSlet
  9. Yup - I agree. All three are cry-worthy at removal!! They are all stunning on you too!! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...