Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 15. juli 2016

China Glaze Girls Just Wanna Have Sun swatches


It's Friday morning - it's summer and that means...?
Yes, another pastel yellow :D
China Glaze Girls Just Wanna Have Sun is from the House of Color spring 2016 collection. It’s a soft pastel yellow, more like a cream kind of shade with a dash of yellow. The formula is nice and it was surprisingly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's rather pretty - what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with you, it is pretty! I could definitly see myself wearing this color.

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful color looks really nice on your nails.

    SvarSlet
  3. Yes yes yes!!! Very pretty yellow!

    SvarSlet
  4. I think the name is really cool! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Such a not totally obvious shade which I like a lot!

    SvarSlet
  6. Very pretty :-) Some stamping on it, please? ;-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Very pretty indeed. Maybe I'll get it now that I see how gorgeous it is.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...