Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. juli 2016

ILNP Black Orchid swatches


ILNP Black Orchid is from the Fall 2014 collection. It’s a beyond gorgeous blackened purple holo with purple/magenta-pink shimmer – it is amazing, also in indoor light settings. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous..?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

19 kommentarer:

  1. Black Orchid is absolutely stunning... which is why I'm happy to own a bottle myself ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. It's been so long since I wore this... :) btw it's perfect for our gallery *hinthint*

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Then maybe you soon should wear it again ;)
      Not sure that I understand the hint ;)

      Slet
    2. You know my monthly challenge? This month it's Femme Fatale and ILNP polishes and there is a gallery where all girls can put their links and pics for the monthly brands. (look here: http://marzipany.blogspot.de/p/wir-lackieren.html) It's open for all - to display their manis using the respective polishes each month. :)

      Slet
  3. It's really pretty; dark and mysterious. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It is a stunning polish and it looks gorgeous on you! Your nails - I love!

    SvarSlet
  5. Pretty dark beauty! Suits you so well! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Like a real black orchid that is super beautiful, also this Black Orchid in the bottle is absolutely stunning, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and you are right, both are stunners!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...