Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 13. juli 2016

Glam Polish She's Got The Power swatches


Glam Polish She’s Got The Power is from the Truly outrageous collection. It’s a bright almost neon green scattered holo with turquoise shimmer and a dash of micro ultra holo glitter. It is very opaque in one coat and dries matte, but here you see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this bright and in your face green?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. Não é minha cor favorita, mas com tanto brilho acabo gostando sim.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is not for everyone - but I love bright colors like this ;)

      Slet
  2. I love it! It's just my kind of green! :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I NEED THIS pardon the caps lock :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, that is OK - especially in emergency situations as this obviously is :D

      Slet
  4. Wonderful, so bright and fun!

    SvarSlet
  5. So bold and bright. My idea of a good time :-D Love it <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it makes you happy just by looking at it!

      Slet
  6. It's really bright and I think that I would need some stamping on it :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. That is seriously bright and fun shade. Perfect for uplifting.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...