Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 4. juli 2016

My stamping journey - part 20


Today I have 4 new stamping manicures for you, I actually am quite happy about all 4 of them ;)
They are Take 86, 87, 88 and 89.



Take 86
Take 86: The base is Ms. Sparkle Polish But My Trousers Always Fit! stamped with Hit The Bottle As Black as Night, plate Pueen Nature Lover 02, stamper nameless clear jumbo stamper.
Note to myself: I liked the contrast and that the pattern isn’t overwhelming the base – good result.

Take 87
Take 87: The base is Nvr Enuff Polish Blossom Valley stamped with Esmaltes da Kelli Flufi, plate Delaney Dentelle A004, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I love it – I know the pattern could have been placed more straight – but still I love it. And I still am super impressed with the Esmaltes da Kelli stamping polishes.

Take 88
Take 88: The base is Nvr Enuff Polish Crystal Castle stamped with Pueen Neon Pink 809, plate UberChic 5-01, stamper UberChic XL Clear Head.
Note to myself: Nice combo, OK.

Take 89
Take 89: The base is Model City Wear With Caution 2.0 stamped with Esmaltes da Kelli Flufi, plate Delaney Dentelle A004, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I’m happy - and I love this pattern and stamping polish = same as in take 89, I needed to try it again :D
Did you like them?
Any favorites?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

26 kommentarer:

  1. I never heard of Delaney plates but I definitely need that rose pattern in my collection. It is gorgeous! So picking my favorites is easy: 87 and 89 :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha I also fell head over heals for that pattern - so go check her plates out!

      Slet
  2. 87 and 89 are my picks! Great stamping pattern. The neon combo is great too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a super beautiful pattern, so I'm glad you also love it!

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. I can absolutely see why you're happy with them since they all look great!

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. You are most kind - thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. Nice stamping~~~
    p.s. The green nail polish is awesome!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, I love that combo!

      Slet
  7. You're improving fast now, these are cool! I think take 87 is my favourite this time :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That pattern is so gorgeous - thank you so much my friend!

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  9. You have all the reasons to be happy with all of these manicures, they are really beautiful! I like all of them, my favourite is Take 89 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - that is sweet music to my ears!

      Slet
  10. Wow! These are wonderful designs! I chose the blue roses!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  11. Ohhhhhhoooooooo! this time they are all my favourite! Amazinggggg! *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are sooo sweet - thank you so much!

      Slet
  12. That neon green stampicure was a total surprise for me. It looks great. My favourite is the last one, though. Those roses and that colour combination is just perfect.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like the neon green combo - thank you so much!

      Slet
  13. OOH - you hit it out of the park with these combos!! I'm excited you like the Esmaltes de Kelly stamping polishes - I've been thinking of trying them...Oh, and as usual, I'm at a loss for picking faves - I tend to start with one or two and end up listing them all... ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you so much!
      You should give the EDK a go, they are awesome <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...