Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 5. juli 2016

Chaos & Cocodiles Cuddles From Chaos swatches


Chaos & Cocodiles Cuddles From Chaos is from the The New Neighbors collection. It’s a gorgeous magenta holo with a subtle effect. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

I bought it as the set with the first ever pin from Chaos & Crocodiles:

I love it - it might not be as holo flashy as Pony in a Party Hat - but it still is gorgeous!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. Caramba...que lindo.
    Quero um assim.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. wow...what a lovely color...I love all the swatches that you share :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Pretty, but not so that I want a bottle myself.

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh yes that is rather gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it - but thought you would hahaha

      Slet
  5. I like even subtle holos and I have a lighter than this one, by Colour Alike. Yours is really OK.

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it! It looks so gorgeous on nails! <3 ^_^

    SvarSlet
  7. This is so my kind of holo... gorgeous!! *wonders if she can get her husband to take on a paper route to allow her to buy even more polishes*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, I know - and no thingies either ;)
      *hope her husband take a paper route* :D

      Slet
  8. This one seems so cheerful to me :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...