Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 2. juli 2016

MAC Dark Angel and For Fun swatches


Two random purple MAC polishes...

Dark Angel:
MAC Dark Angel is a beautiful eggplant purple cream with a lovely formula. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

For Fun:
MAC For Fun is a beautiful medium purple cream with a lovely formula. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

12 kommentarer:

  1. Both are nice, but I prefer For Fun - it is pretty :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. Dark Angel is such a wonderful vampy shade!

    SvarSlet
  3. I like the last one the best, mostly because the first one is so dark :)

    SvarSlet
  4. They both are pretty awesome! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Really nice creamy shades, I like both of them :-) They could be used together for a nice gradient manicure... and then add some silver/golden/white stamping :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are nice - and that's an OK idea :D

      Slet
  6. Dark Angel is gorgeous. I'd love to see the other one in a stampicure.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...