Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 6. juli 2016

Glam Polish Life on Mars swatches


Glam Polish Life On Mars is from the Outta This World Trio. It’s a rich wine red – very vampy and rich. It contains holo flakies and dries a little textured. You easily can get away with one coat, but I’m showing it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
The entire collection is very vivid in the sun, but it’s definitely also really beautiful in indoor light settings.
Do you like it?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. So much vampy goodness! I want this one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - I hope you have an US mule, at the moment that is pretty much the only option, unless you want to pay a huge shipping price...

      Slet
  2. It's really out of this world beauty! So beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Es increible, madre mia por qué no los hay en España!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is incredible - I get mine from the USA...

      Slet
  4. I like it a lot. It's really a shame that they are so hard to get now :/

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely colour and sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Beautiful, I like the rich berry tone!

    SvarSlet
  7. It is a bit rusty and a lot berry. I love it. :D

    SvarSlet
  8. I am in love with this color! Where did you get this polish? I've done something similar by myself. It was my first experience. I used a picture from http://nailartstyle.com/top-60-navy-blue-nail-designs to make it look better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I got it from Glam Polish.
      I don't see the relevance to the link - please o not link spam...

      Slet
    2. I just wanted to give some good advice.

      Slet
    3. OK, but advice on what?
      You write:"I've done something similar by myself. It was my first experience"
      Does that mean you created a similar polish?
      And that it was your first experience doing so?
      And you link to a lot of blue polishes - so I'm afraid you totally lost me :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...