Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 15. juli 2016

Lacquester One Coat Wonder White swatches


When I recently shopped from Lacquester, Caroline the sweet owner, sent me this One Coat Wonder White to try out - and I already had swatched her first generation white...


Lacquester One Coat Wonder White really IS a one coater, but because of my old ridged nails I’m showing it in two with a coat of Seche Vite - not because it doesn't cover, only to make it look more smooth. 
On my right hand I only applied one coat since I was stamping on top of it, and that turned out just as perfect.
I love whites that really are white, stark white like this one. The formula is easy to work with, has a good self leveling ability and a quick dry time – I can easily see this as my “to go to” white!

And does it stamp, oh yes, it sure does!!!
I highly recommend this One Coat Wonder from Lacquester!
And now I am curious about the One Coat Wonder Black ;)

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. I love whites and this is VERY white, like a neon ;) I suppose I'd use 2 coats too (ridges!)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is suuuuper white - just like I love them.
      One coat is definitely enough, unless you want to wear it as a white with nothing else on it, then it still will cover, but if your ridges are very deep like min - any polish looks best in two coats with a top coat...

      Slet
  2. thats White!=) i suppose its good whit one coate .i alwas paint in two layers=P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - and on my non-swatch hand I wore it in one coat!

      Slet
  3. I looked at this when I shopped at Lacquester's last, but decided to give it a miss. I'm super happy with the cheap Essence I'm using :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's good to know that one coater white really exists! :-) I guess that it's perfect as base polish for stamping manicures! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is just perfect for nail art - in many ways!

      Slet
  5. What a wonderful white - looks great :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. Perfect white for every nail art lover! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...