Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 26. juli 2016

Lacquester Sleeping Beau-T swatches


Lacquester Sleeping Beau-T is from the Almost Summer collection. It’s a gorgeous green leaning turquoise creme polish, really beautiful. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - what do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. It is e very pretty summer color!

    SvarSlet
  2. Woooow, I love it, so bright!

    SvarSlet
  3. Já começa ser lindo pelo vidro.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. WOW ...lovely shade..I love teal shades a lot

    --Sony
    https://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  5. That certainly is a fine looking shade of green

    SvarSlet
  6. It is very bright. I could see it as a perfect choice for summer beach pedi.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, me too - but I also love it on my finger nails ;)

      Slet
  7. Oh, soooo nice! I would add some stamping, maybe something silver, but some strong silver stamping polish :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's a perfect base for stamping - but I chose another color ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...