Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 8. juli 2016

Fancy Gloss Lemon Pie swatches


It's Friday morning - it's summer, and yes, it is time for another pastel yellow ;)
Fancy Gloss Lemon Pie is a bright, cold-toned pastel yellow – really pretty! The formula is lovely to work with, opaque in one coat, but because of my ridges I chose to show it in two coats + a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - SO much!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

19 kommentarer:

  1. I'm impressed that it's a one coater, that's really something! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I have one other Pastel yellow one-coater - that is perfect!

      Slet
  2. That's a lovely color and it looks great on you. And... one coater?! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. A pastel yellow one-coater? We have a unicorn here. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We really do - I'm guarding it with my life ;)

      Slet
  4. Great pastel, perfect for a sunny summer weather!

    SvarSlet
  5. I think that it's a very, very nice and lovely colour! :-) And, I like lemon pie! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Nice yellow, I like it :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...