Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 16. juli 2016

Chanel Rouge Essentiel 500 swatches


Chanel Rouge Essentiel 500 is one of the 2016 core collection with the new Longwear formula and new bottle look. It is a classic red in the slightly darker range. You can get away with one easy rich coat of this perfect formula, but this is two…
I love gorgeous reds like this one - with a perfect formula!


1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning red and love that you could do just one coat!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, so do I - and it really is a stunner :)

      Slet
  2. This has to be the red that sets the standard for all reds... my dad would have loved this color :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so happy to hear it. My husband also loves reds like this...

      Slet
  3. Now that's a classic! Wow, how beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  4. It is hard to beat the classic red!

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous red! Can't beat it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. I need your chanel collection!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You most certainly do :D
      Come and visit ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...