Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 20. november 2016

Lacquester Dragon Heart Holo swatches


Lacquester Dragon Heart Holo is a gorgeous holo version of Dragon Heart – click HERE 
It’s described like this: “A gorgeous purple, partly neon, based polish with bronze/copper/gold/red/fuchsia and green UCC flakies and holographic finish.” And gorgeous it really, really is! You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

This is a closeup of the original Dragon Heart without holo...
What do you prefer: The original or holo version?
I love both, but I think I am partial to the original...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. I prefer everything holo. I have got the original one and was not happy when a version 2 came out :D

    SvarSlet
  2. To be sincere I prefer the original version without holo!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally I prefer holo - but this time the original LOL

      Slet
  3. I like both of them, they're beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Both beautiful, absolutely LOVE that color!

    SvarSlet
  5. Both of them are absolutely gorgeous - I like the holo version a bit more than the original one :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. This is beautiful, I love both the colour and the glow!

    SvarSlet
  7. It's beautiful! Love the flakes against the purple, it makes it look really interesting.

    SvarSlet
  8. Really big loooove! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  9. This is really gorgeous :-D I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. I prefer the holo version, although they're both beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. They both are beautiful! Original looks more impressive! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...