Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 19. november 2016

Lacquester Echoes of Summer swatches


Lacquester Echoes of Summer is describe as a blue/green (petrol) colored nail polish with a strong copper shimmer shift and holographic finish. This is two coats and a coat of Seche Vite. 
It's a bit too dusty for me - and I wish the holo was stronger, but I still think it's quite pretty!
What do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with you, but the colour combo idea was really good :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love the dustiness of this nail polish!!! =)
    A big hug!

    SvarSlet
  3. It is an unusual, but pretty, colour combination. I wish that copper sheen was more prominent.

    SvarSlet
  4. I loved the color. Its bit different but still pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  5. That' very unique and beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. The shimmer makes it very special and pretty!

    SvarSlet
  7. That's so gorgeous! It's still on my wishlist.

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  8. This is interesting. I really like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Yes, I like the shade... and I like the fact that it's dusty :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...