Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 10. november 2016

Colors by Llarowe Dance With The Devil swatches


Colors by Llarowe Dance With The Devil is from The Journey collection. It’s a gorgeous red holo with holo flakies and shimmer; it’s like it has an inner fire – I love it. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I'm sorry I don't have a My stamping journey for you today...
And recently only one daily post...
I have so much else going on in my life and wayyyy to little time, a few broken nails and stress in general - so I hope you enjoy this gorgeous polish instead ;)

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

30 kommentarer:

  1. I could easily see myself wearing this on Christmas Eve :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Wowww..It's so so so beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Wishing you less stress! Vampy polish :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous polish, and now I won't be able to get 6th Gate out of my head.
    I hope you'll have less stressful time.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - hope it didn't last too long - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  5. Absolutely stunning! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  6. This is a nail polish that I would were for Christmas, very festive!

    SvarSlet
  7. It is beautiful!
    Take good care of yourself; stressing isn't good! :/

    SvarSlet
  8. What an elegant red!
    Take your time dear...me too I have had some broken nails in this last period but now they're growing!
    A big hug

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - yes, mine are too, a bit shorter now, but that's OK!

      Slet
  9. It is so gorgeous it would be a shame to stamp on it!

    SvarSlet
  10. This is so glowing and pretty, would be great for christmas!

    SvarSlet
  11. These are stunning nails!! And, please take it easy and de-stress when you can!! We'll always be here.

    SvarSlet
  12. Red holos have to be my Achilles' heel... and this one turned into a lemming for me the moment I saw it. It is beautiful, even with all that is going on in it ;)

    Dear Maria, please take care! Stress is an awful thing so I hope you can take some time to yourself and try and relax. Your blog isn't going anywhere and neither are we.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also have a weak point for those <3
      Thank you so much, I hope there soon will be more hours free :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...