Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 17. november 2016

Potion Polish Cloudburst and Stormwatch swatches


Today I have the Potion Polish Stormwatch Duo for you!

Potion Polish Stormwatch:
Potion Polish Cloudburst is a steely blue-grey scattered holo with added glimmering gold holo glitters and a light pink shimmer. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Potion Polish Tempest:
Potion Polish Tempest is a dusky blackened purple holo with holo flakes and a light pink shimmer. It’s also opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this duo?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. Booth are lovely but I especially like the first one!

    SvarSlet
  2. I like both of them, but Cloudburst is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh wow, the first one is smashing! The second one is pretty too.

    SvarSlet
  4. I don't know which one is more beautiful. Both are so lovely.

    SvarSlet
  5. Both very interesting shades! Dark and sparkly. Fits so well with this weather :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. That's another brand that's new to me. Sparkly and pretty, both of them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have shown quite a few of them previously - I love this brand!

      Slet
  7. Wow..they are so beautiful. Stormwatch is my favourite! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...