Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 23. november 2016

Lacquester Black Tulip swatches


Lacquester Black Tulip is described like this: a black based polish filled with ultra chrome chameleon flakies in burgundy, gold, green, magenta. It also has a shimmer color shift and holographic finish. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this Black Tulip?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. I like it, but it isn't 100% my style.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is on the too dark side for me, so I'm also not entirely convinced!

      Slet
  2. Absolutely awesome! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. It's vampy, feminine and absolutely gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. Maria, this is truly gorgeous :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  5. What a lovely dark shimmering polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. Very pretty! Obviously too dark for my taste but pretty on you!

    SvarSlet
  7. Be still my beating heart! This is beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  8. I think that it's very elegant and I like it a lot! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. It looks so beautiful on you! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...