Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 16. november 2016

Cupcake Polish Enchanted swatches - color4nails store excl.


Cupcake Polish Enchanted is a Color4nails store exclusive. It’s described as a Emerald base color with pink and blue shimmers and holographic effect. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of Enchanted??

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's a wonderful colour, definitely emerald!

    SvarSlet
  2. I love such emerald shades. Pretty!

    SvarSlet
  3. Absolutely gorgeous color and polish! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow...you know how much I love green nail polishes and if they are holographic ones even better.

    SvarSlet
  5. I like this green, it's pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Nice and strong, very beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I love it:)bit i like all green nailpolish :D

    SvarSlet
  8. What a gorgeous green - looks great on you Maria :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...