Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 7. november 2016

My stamping journey - part 56


In this part I'm showing Take 197, 198 and 199...

Take 197
Take 197: The base is Picture Polish Mossy stamped with Colour Alike B. a Mars, plate Creative Shop 04, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 198
Take 198: The base is Cupcake Polish In Her Element stamped with Hit The Bottle Poison Apple, plate Lesy LS-51, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 199
Take 199: The base is Picture Polish Superior stamped with Jolifin Snow White, plate Sugar Bubbles SB 021, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
Take 198 is my favorite - I'm nit really super happy about the other two to tell the truth...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. I like all of them, lovely colour combos!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  2. I don't know which one I like best, probably copper stamping over blue, because it is such a strong contrast, but very pleasant to look at.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also prefer that one - thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  3. I think the last one is my favourite. Blue and white is a nice combo imo :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, but I would liked a stronger contrast better...

      Slet
  4. Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  5. Much prefer the blue and white!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  6. I like them all but the first one really jumps out for me :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm really happy to hear it!
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  7. As usually, so many wonderful stampings!

    SvarSlet
  8. Can't pick one...love all of them! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I'm with you on your favorite. The other two are pretty...just don't quite stand out as much -- but still good!! You're rocking the stamping world!!

    SvarSlet
  10. My favourite is Take 198, I like the combination of colours and the pattern :-) How gorgeous is Picture Polish Superior! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, it's a vedry "you" polish ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...