Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 21. november 2016

My stamping journey - part 58


In this part you will meet Take 203, 204 and 205.

203:
Take 203: The base is Cupcake Polish Pool It Together stamped with Hit The Bottle Snowed In, plate Infinity Nails 36, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

204:
Take 204: The base is F.U.N Lacquer Shana (Rainbow Connection excl.) stamped with Messy Mansion Soft Gold, plate Sugar Bubbles 38, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

205:
Take 205: The base is F.U.N Lacquer Aja (Rainbow Connection excl.) stamped with Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded (green), The Yolk is on You (yellow) and Snowed In (white), plate Born Pretty Store 春の歌 17 and 18, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. For the dots I used a dotting tool.
What do you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. I like all of them and I see you use many colours in 1 mani :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Cool combinations! :) I like the last one the best. :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  4. Some gorgeous ones here Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased you like them!

      Slet
  5. I love all of them, both patterns and colours are beautiful! I don't know which one is my favourite, maybe Take 204 :-) Very, very well done :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - I'm happy yu like them!

      Slet
  6. Can't pick any one! They are all amazing!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...