Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 24. november 2016

Colors by Llarowe The Darkest Days swatches


Colors by Llarowe The Darkest Days is from The Journey collection. It’s a gorgeous dark, teal-leaning cold green holo with holo flakies and shimmer. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

19 kommentarer:

  1. É perfeito.
    Um tom de verde com acabamento que gosto muito.


    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow Maria! This is super stunning :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  3. I love teals, but this is so dark that it would look black on me :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous is the word. What a stunner! I love it.

    SvarSlet
  5. A real beauty, dark and strong! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...