Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 28. november 2016

My stamping journey - part 59


It's time for part 59 with Take 206, 207 and 208!!

Take 206
Take 206: The base is Colors by Llarowe Dance With The Devil stamped with Hit The Bottle Teal-riffic (teal) and El Corazon Egyptian Scarabaeus, plate Emily de Molly EDMXL03, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 207
Take 207: The base is Lacquester One Coat Wonder Black and Lacquester One Coat Wonder White stamped with the same two polishes – black over white and vice versa, plate Infinity 137, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

Take 208
Take 208: The base is Picture Polish Ruby stamped with Lacquester One Coat Wonder White, plate HK-01, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.
What do you think?
I like them all but the two last ones the most!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. I like all of them :) The first one has great stamping shades :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I also like the two last ones the best :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm pleased to hear it!

      Slet
  3. All of them but my fav is the second :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  4. I like them all but I love the second one!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love all of them. The black and white one is the most striking, but all three are very pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much!
      I also love the b/w one ;)

      Slet
  6. All beautiful!!!! Love 207 best...but Ruby is my Birthstone, so love that too!! 😉

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, of course you do!

      Slet
  7. My favourite is Take 207, absolutely stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. White over red... instant Christmas!! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...