Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. november 2016

Major Dijit 01 - 10 stamping plates review


Today I have Major Dijit stamping plates for you – they are really, really good quality at a very affordable price (depending on where you buy)!
By the way, now I have reviewed 15 different brands of plates ;)

At the moment there are 30 Major Dijit plates available. The 01 to 10 plates are lace themed, from 11 to 20 they are Christmas & Halloween themed and from 21 to 30 the theme is skulls & tattoo. 
The Major Dijit plates com in cardboard sleeves with the plate number on the front. It’s a bit confusing that they are called Major Digit on the sleeve – but Major Dijit on the plate. They come with a blue protective film and plastic backing without print.
The plate size:  6 x 12 cm
The pattern size is 2.0 x 1.5 cm
The price for this 10 piece set was $18.05 from AliExpress including shipping, but the plates also are sold individually at approximately $2.60-2.99 including shipping on both AliExpress and Ebay. I also saw them in a shop called Whats Up Nails, where the price is $7.99-8.75 + shipping.
The etching is medium deep like for instance MoYou London, the pick up is super crisp, and the plates are easy to use.
Where to buy: AliExpress, Ebay, Whats Up Nails and maybe more.

Let's meet the plates, and remember you can click on the photos to enlarge them!
Just look at that crisp pick up!

The base is Rica Gnoman Empire stamped with Celestial Cosmetics Pearl, plate Major Dijit 04, stamper Fab Ur Nails Clear Jumbo Stamper.
Note to myself: I’m not good at using clear stampers at the moment, I have gotten out of practice - so the result could have been better, if I had been better!


I love the pick ups!

The base is F.U.N Lacquer Powerful stamped with Celestial Cosmetics Pearl, plate Major Dijit 08 , stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

The base is Picture Polish Flirt stamped with Dance Legend Mint, plate Major Dijit 09, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

So, what do I think?

Pros:
The plates are impressingly well etched, and even beginners can get a super crisp pick up.
I love the big selection of floral inspired lace patterns + a few others in this 10 piece set.
I like that the sleeves come with the plate number – that makes it easier if you do not keep them in holders like I do.

Cons:
I cannot really think of any…

Would I like to buy more? I definitely wouldn’t mind!
Final conclusion
: I’m really impressed by the etching! 
If you love lace patterns combined with floral motifs – this set of plates is a must for you – and at a very affordable price. 
Remember that the Major Dijit/major Digit plates also come in Christmas/Hallo ween and in skull/tattoo themed sets, and that the plates also can be purchased individually. 

I hope you enjoyed this NON SPONSORED review.
To see other stamping plate and stamping gear reviews, just click the "stamping nail art and gear" link below...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. I think I will get some of these plates.

    SvarSlet
  2. I didn't know these plates! There are lots of lace motives.

    SvarSlet
  3. Very interesting lace designs! I didn't know of this brand until now. And I see perfect designs for girly stuff haha. Kisses :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I might have to get some of these plates, they look cool :)

    SvarSlet
  5. A kingdom of lace and floral patterns, very beautiful! :-) I like white stamping on F.U.N Lacquer Powerful, adorable! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Some nice patterns on these plates :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Very nice plates, I just don't like those clearly outlined borders on some images.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - but fortunately the patterns are big, so you don't have to use the border :)

      Slet
  8. Ohhh 15 brands! You are a genius! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Ooohhh... plates 1 to 10 are on their way to me as I write this and now I can hardly wait until they arrive!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...