Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. november 2016

Infinity Nails and Dashica Nails stamping plate review


A suitable subtitle could be: effortless and perfect stamping.
And that statement goes for both Infinity Nails and Dashica Nails stamping plates – sold from Dashica Beautyshop in Holland - I suspect they are manufactured the same place.

I love the unique and gorgeous plates that offer me so many patterns including a lot of mirror patterns.
The plates come individually packed with a blue protective plastic film.

The plate size:  6 x 12 cm.
The pattern size is 1.5 x 2 cm and larger.
The price is 4.99 Euro (at the moment 3,74 Euro) for both the Infinity Nails and the Dashica Nails plates.
The etching is medium to shallow – and perfect in every way.
Where to buy: Dashica Beautyshop

Let’s meet the plates - click to enlarge photos!
The base is Cupcake Polish Pool It Together stamped with Hit The Bottle Snowed In, plate Infinity 36, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

The base is Emily de Molly Fixed Course stamped with Jolifin Jade, plate Infinity Nails 42, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky.

The base is Nine Zero Reflect stamped with Colour Alike B. a Red Wine, plate Infinity Nails 90, stamper MoYou London XL Marshmallow Sticky White.

The base Picture Polish Allure stamped with MoYou London Black Knight, plate Infinity Nails 90, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.


The base Colors by Llarowe Pool Partay! stamped with El Corazon st-14 Fuchsia, plate Infinity Nails 90, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.

The base Cupcake Polish Time To Fly stamped with MoYou London White Knight, plate Infinity 135, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.

The base is Lacquester One Coat Wonder Black and Lacquester One Coat Wonder White stamped with the same two polishes – black over white and vice versa, plate Infinity 137, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper. 


The base is Lacquester Doomed Deluxe stamped with Dance Legend 8 Mint, plate Infinity158, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

And my only Dashica Nails stamping plate:
The base is Masura 1028 I See You Love Me stamped with El Corazon stm 32 Copper Flame, plate Dashica Nails 020, stamper Fab Ur Nails Jumbo Stamper.

So, what do I think?

Pros: There are so many beautiful patterns to choose from, and I love the many mirror patterns. The patterns stamp crisp and they are easy to use, also for a beginner.

Cons: I seriously cannot think of any!

Would I like to buy more? I definitely would.

Final conclusion: I love both the Infinity Nails and the Dashica Nails plates in every way.

I hope you enjoyed this NON SPONSORED review.
To see other stamping plate and stamping gear reviews, just click the "stamping nail art and gear" link below...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. Many pretty manis! This one with the bird of prey is so artistic!

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  3. I agree with you, I also think the plates are very good. I hardly ever use mine though.
    I have also got plate 162 that you show. But how to use it? The motifs are so close together that I can't make it make sense :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - just use parts, that's what I do ;)

      Slet
  4. Mind blowing! So many awesome ones here Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - they really are awesome plates!

      Slet
  5. Flawless all!!! Another brand on my wish list....you are a very good enabler!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are flawless plates - and yes, that's my middle name :D

      Slet
  6. So many beautiful patterns here... and so many beautiful stamping manicures! I love the floral manicure on Picture Polish Allure, but the winner is Take 207 made with and on Lacquester One Coat Wonder Black and Lacquester One Coat Wonder White :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I also love that mani!

      Slet
  7. Oh those are unique patterns! I have never seen plates with mirror patterns! What a lovely manis you have created with them!

    SvarSlet
  8. Very pretty patterns! I really like these reviews, you give me so much inspiration wich plates to buy:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  9. Oh dear, another brand I've tried to avoid until now... I wonder if I can still change my Christmas wishlist ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - try to change it, You will loe them!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...