Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 25. juni 2015

Celestial Cosmetics Dance With Dragons and Kings Road, Iron Throne coll. swatches

Celestial Cosmetics Iron Throne Collection is Game Of Thrones inspired and counts five cremes and five holos. They are being released tomorrow:  Friday, June 26, at 3PM ACST at Celestial Cosmetics.
Today I’ll show you the two LE holo polishes from the collection. They are only sold in a very limited number, so grab them while you can.
They are shown in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

First we have Dance With Dragons (I love that name LOL):
Dance With Dragons LE is a blue toned dark green, in my youth it was called bottle green. It’s a holo with a very strong effect that also out of the sun is visible in most light settings. It is by the way very opaque in the first coat.


And here you have Kings Road:
Kings Road LE is a yellow toned holo with a super strong flame and it’s perfectly visible in basically all light settings.
I love both of them, but Dance With Dragons stole my heart…
Do you like them..?
Over the next days I’ll show you the rest of the holos + the July LE

Be ready to shop tomorrow:  Friday, June 26, at 3PM ACST at Celestial Cosmetics.

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhh yes, both are totally my kind of shades and effects!

    SvarSlet
  2. oh both are beautyfull , but i agree whit you dragon are best!!!=D

    SvarSlet
  3. How can I not love them - they are green, holo and inspired by one of my favourite fantasy novels.
    :D

    SvarSlet
  4. They are both gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I really like both of them and I think I would use them for some silver & light green & dark green gradient... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would be nice, I wouldn't however choose silver, I think it would clash with Kings Road...

      Slet
  6. They are both gorgeous! But I like this first one a little bit more :D

    SvarSlet
  7. What a beautiful greens on your nails!

    SvarSlet
  8. Dance with Dragons is very pretty. The other polish is very unusual!

    SvarSlet
  9. cool polishes, my vote goes to dance with dragons (both for color and name) :D

    SvarSlet
  10. I love Dance with the Dragons, it's beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  11. Between the two I prefer the first one, a really Celestial nail polish :P

    SvarSlet
  12. love the shades, and the names!

    SvarSlet
  13. Dance with dragons stole my heart, too!!!

    SvarSlet
  14. Oh wow! Both are really gorgeous :-D Never watched the show though! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither did I - but I do love the polishes :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...