Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 19. juni 2015

Squishy Face Polish Wild Orchid swatches


Squishy Face Polish Wild Orchid is a pretty lilac loaded with shimmer and with a subtle dash of holo – it is very interesting and unique to look at. I think you can use it as a one-coater, but this is two easy coats with a good dry time and a coat of Seche Vite, it dries semi-matte on it’s own. I think this must be a good stamping polish.
Do you like it..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. What a frosty lilac this one...like my June colours ehehe :P
    Ok, we're in june :D
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  2. Svar
    1. So do I, it really shows what it has to offer!

      Slet
  3. Wooow, that purple is amazing! *-*

    SvarSlet
  4. This one is simply beautiful, stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. What a beautiful lilac ~ love this one

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh my goodness me, it's gorgeous :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Lilac suits you so well! Lovely!

    SvarSlet
  8. That's so cute soft shade. <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...