Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 10. juni 2015

Ellagee Bad Romance swatches


Ellagee Bad Romance is a beautiful squishy berry red jelly holo, but it builds up nicely. This is two coats (could have been 3, I forgot to mention it in my swatching notes) with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like a Bad Romance - the polish not an actual bad romace hahaha :)

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous berry and I love the sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the holo really brings it to life :)

      Slet
  2. Hi dear Maria! This colour is a dream, thanks for sharing =)
    Good night

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks squishy and yummy. Like raspberry chutney.

    SvarSlet
  4. It is pretty, but I'm surprised that you were able to get away with two coats :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Now you make me doubt my words - you see I didn't make any notes on that when I swatched, but you might be right, it could have been three - I'll add that to the text...

      Slet
  5. Can't resist a good cherry red! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Cute bottle and a wonderful pink <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. Nice name! And really beautiful polish too :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...