Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 16. juni 2015

Fair Maiden Let Your hair Down and Frozen Heart swatches

Today I have my last two picks from the Be Your Own Heroine collection.
Fair Maiden Let Your Hair Down is a slightly dusty squishy purple holo with a rather strong effect – and it has a beautiful dash of pink shimmer. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two without a top coat. The self leveling ability is super.

Frozen Heart:
URGH - Blogger changes my photos so much, my skin looks terrible here :(
Fair Maiden Frozen Heart is a squishy, slightly dusty blue holo with a very, very strong effect in the sun, and it’s visible in many other light settings. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two without a top coat. The self leveling ability is super.
Do you like them - any favorites..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. both of them are gorgeous :D
    but i did let my hair down this morning ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you can do it again :)
      I'm glad you like them!

      Slet
  2. Between a dusty purple and something else I'll always choose a dusty purple. And this one is gloriously beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the purple! It's beautiful to look at :)

    SvarSlet
  4. This is a new brand to me! They both look beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a lovely brand - I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  5. Both are gorgeous for sure but I'm loving the blue a little more :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I do rather prefer the second one

    SvarSlet
  7. None of them wows me, but I am picky these days, haha! The purple one is my favourite of the two :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have noticed ;) - and yes, I thought so!

      Slet
  8. They both are beautiful but Frozen Heart is attracting me more. <3

    SvarSlet
  9. That turquoise is magical!!! Very pretty! =)

    SvarSlet
  10. I prefer Frozen Heart. That polish seems to glow!!!

    SvarSlet
  11. Both are wonderful, my favourite is Frozen Heart, it is simply stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. I can't choose, they're both so cute!!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...