Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 24. juni 2015

Celestial Cosmetics On Your Left swatches


Celestial Cosmetics On Your Left is a bright and gorgeous blue scattered holo with a lovely effect in the sun and a subtle effect in other light settings. It’s the kind of blue that makes me think of summer, sky and water, really beautiful!
What do you think of this blue holo..?

I bought it from Edgy Polish – Katarina has worldwide delivery!

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely shade, I like blue holos :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, and this one is pure summer :)

      Slet
  2. I can imagine wearing this one on the beach. I love it!

    SvarSlet
  3. A rather lovely looking blue

    SvarSlet
  4. it's nice, but it won't keep me awake in the night ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. How fortunate for you hahaha - I hate when polishes do that ;)

      Slet
  5. What a gorgeous blue, I like it! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Very pretty summer-y blue! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Ahhhh...blue with holo....cooling my eyes...;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are right, it is just that kind of blue!

      Slet
  8. Gorgeous blue holo, love it :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...