Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 23. juni 2015

El Corazon Tsunami and Manhattan swatches


Today I have two polishes from the El Corazon from the Nail Party collection.
They are SUPER opaque in one coat, definitely one coaters and I bet they are great stamping polishes. They are however shown in two coats without a top coat.

Tsunami:
El Corazon 423/623 Tsunami is a beautiful royal blue with a slight purple hue, but it doesn’t feel like a blurple. It’s like wearing beautiful shimmery velvet.

Manhattan:
El Corazon 423/629 Manhattan is a gorgeous dark cherry red with a gorgeous shimmer – almost glowing in the sun.
Do you like these two?

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. They're both classic and beautiful ^__^

    SvarSlet
  2. Manhattan looks particularly pretty.

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow!!! Both polishes are amazing... I'm wearing some blue polish really similar to this one that you show here... very beautiful indeed!

    Have a nice day!
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow Maria! Both of these are jaw dropping. I really like them both :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Hmmmm...Royal beauties...They both are fab. <3

    SvarSlet
  6. both of then are very nice, but i'm still under the impression of kir royal :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Lately (...or maybe in last year...) I somehow avoid nail polishes with this kind of finish, I don't know why, but I noticed that I try to draw something on them and then make them matte and I like them more... :-)
    But, that blue is definitely gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. But you do a lot of stamping, and they would be perfect for that!

      Slet
  8. Both have wonderful shimmer! I would save them for autumn!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are really great for autumn too :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...