Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 19. juni 2015

Deborah Lippmann Build Me Up Buttercup swatches

Are you ready for another pastel yellow morning?
Deborah Lippmann Build Me Up Buttercup is a pastel yellow, slightly warm toned = not the colder pastel yellow I prefer. But it’s still very pretty. I find it easy to work with, and this is three coats with a top coat. For normal use 2 rich coats are enough…
Do you like this pastel yellow..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. I like such kind of yellows :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It's a lovely shade of yellow. I would wear it.

    SvarSlet
  3. I really like your pastel yellow fridays! !! Even this nail polish is super pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh this is just gorgeous! I love how it looks so flawless, I had such a bad time with a shade similar recently, the streakiest thing I ever used but this looks perfect! I love the name too, makes it even cuter :) xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In general I don't have problems with yellows, but I know many have that. I really liked this one, so I hope you also would :)

      Slet
  5. I love it. It is perfect for the sunny summer days!

    SvarSlet
  6. I love the colour and I love the name.

    SvarSlet
  7. I'd use it for nail art, because it is a pretty yellow :)

    SvarSlet
  8. It seems that it's leaning to orange... not my kind of yellow :-) :-) :-) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I wouldn't say that, but it is warm toned...

      Slet
  9. Beautiful swatch! I am so glad that you feature yellow polish. This one is so pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, and I'm really pleased you are :)

      Slet
  10. It's a pretty yellow and looks great on you :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. Lovely!! I love pastel yellows :)

    SvarSlet
  12. love it, both the color and the name :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...