Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 30. juni 2015

Celestial Cosmetics July 2015 LE swatches


Celestial Cosmetics July LE is Nicki’s take on the July birthstone: Ruby. It’s a soft and pretty red based scattered holo with a generous amount of red and silver micro glitters. The application is easy and it is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite. Without a top coat it dries with a little texture
ARRRGHHH Blogger AGAIN messes with my pink colors, now making them less vivid...
Try to imagine it more vivid!

This is as the name suggests only available for a limited period, so go to Celestial Cosmetics to shop!

See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. More vivid must be great because it looks interesting even if it's less vivid!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you can imagine what it is like in person :)

      Slet
  2. I am in love with this beautiful polish!

    SvarSlet
  3. It's pretty amazing with these cute glitter pieces!

    SvarSlet
  4. WOW! This looks AMAZING! :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. This looks less like ruby and more like padparadscha, but it also looks superedible. Like a sweet smoothie with just a bit of sourness to keep it fresh. And it works really well with your skin tone.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I love your thought and description, thanks Vedrana!

      Slet
  6. I should get this! July is my month and this looks really pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  7. That reminds me so much of a large strawberry smoothie on a warm summer day! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh this is a really cool looking polish! I do like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. That is a pretty gorgeous polish😄

    SvarSlet
  10. it looks very interesting :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...