Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 15. juni 2015

Celestial Cosmetics Don't Tinker With Bell swatches


Celestial Cosmetics Don’t Tinker With Bell is a bright, happy and super shimmery green, it’s almost glowing in indoor light and in the sun *where are my sunglasses* - it’s a fun party in green. It’s described as a green jelly base filled with duochrome shimmer and color changing glitter. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this bright green...?

I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

See many other Celestial Cosmetics polishes and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

18 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...