Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 18. juni 2015

Colors by Llarowe Surf My Wave, summer 2014 swatches


Colors by Llarowe Surf My Wave is from the Summer 2014 collection. It’s a medium to light aqua blue holo with an insanely strong holo, even out of the sun. I’m blown away by it’s effect!! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous..?

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. It is definitely perfect for summer. You can almost feel splashing of waves just from looking at it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are so right, I want to swim ;)

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. You are right, it feels like it's glowing!

      Slet
  3. Wow stunning blue holo. Looks super pretty :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Ooh la la it's gorgeous. What a beauty!!

    SvarSlet
  5. i would definitely surf your wave for this polish *.*

    SvarSlet
  6. It sure is gorgeous looking!

    SvarSlet
  7. This might be THE perfect color for summer. Must look great on toes, too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - it easily could be just that!

      Slet
  8. Fantastic holo! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I would definitely surf this wave all day long... all week long... :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh yes, it's so gorgeous. <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...