Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 4. juni 2015

Powder Perfect Vault Of Heaven swatches


Powder Perfect Vault Of Heaven is a gorgeous indigo holo loaded with amazing ultra chameleon chrome flakies.  It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
I really, really love this one <3

I bought it from Edgy Polish – Katarina has worldwide delivery and a 30% sale on more than 200 different polishes just now!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. What a beauty! I like it a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi dear Maria! What a mysterious dark violet! It is pretty! :-P

    SvarSlet
  3. Powder Perfect is a great brand and this polish looks awesome!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like this pretty cool flakie polish!

    SvarSlet
  5. This is such an awesome polish. It has so much going on yet it doesn't look too much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thinks that's a very good way to describe it!

      Slet
  6. That's so pretty, no wonder it's a favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  7. It's really gorgeous. It had a lot happening which I like. :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, something is happening all the time :)

      Slet
  8. That is a really pretty polish!

    SvarSlet
  9. Amazing, I love all the colours and sparkles that I see in it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I'm in love with this one! I'd wear it right now even if it's not very summer-y!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh yes, I also wore and summer and dark colors is a fine combo for me...

      Slet
  11. welll...welll...well...you are wearing the most gorgeous beauty on your nails! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...