Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 22. juni 2015

Purrfect Pawlish The Great Old Ones swatches


Purrfect Pawlish The Great Old Ones is from The Lovecraft Collection.
It is a gorgeous dark blue-toned purple holo with a strong effect in the sun, but it’s also more or less visible in other light settings. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous..?
See Maria's shop right here: Purrfect Pawlish

See hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. What a beauty, I like it a lot! Impressive one.

    SvarSlet
  2. I am a big fan of Lovecraft. That man had a special talent to create atmosphere.
    I also love dark purple holos, so this one is a winner IMHO. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it is, I'm so happy to hear that :)

      Slet
  3. Oooooo....What a gorgeous beauty!

    SvarSlet
  4. the old ones are always great ;)
    cool name, awesome polish :D

    SvarSlet
  5. That's just gorgeous! Love that deep color!

    SvarSlet
  6. Deep and beautiful. If I wore this, I couldn't help but stare at my nails for days! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it is very distracting to wear :)

      Slet
  7. It is super gorgeous! ^_^

    SvarSlet
  8. Phew what a stunning holo <3 Love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. That's a beautiful polish! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. You always take such great pictures of holo polishes! Love it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...