Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 11. juni 2015

Powder Perfect Ensorcel, Hardwicke coll. swatches


Powder Perfect Ensorcel is from the Hardwicke collection. It’s a grape purple holo with golden flakies. The holo is strong in the sun , but also visible in indoor light settings, where the flakies also show off! It’s very opaque in one coat, but this is two coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it so much - how do you feel about it..?

See more Powder Perfect polishes and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. As you know I am a sucker for flakies and this purple beauty has great flakies!!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a beauty! Lovely on the eyes!

    SvarSlet
  3. Love, love, love it!! Sooo beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. It's a really lovely purple :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Ooh that is rather pretty looking!

    SvarSlet
  6. beautiful shade ! i always enjoy in bloglovin when i manage to see your profile , and feed my soul with your pictures ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. No need to say...Love it. <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow, it's really stunning.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. I'm starting to think that I need some Powder Perfect pretties in my stash, like... now :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...