Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 5. juni 2015

Colors by Llarowe Well Done! Woo! Woo! Woo! - Pretty Woman coll. swatches


Colors by Llarowe Well Done! Woo! Woo! Woo! is from the Pretty Woman collection. It’s a green mint with a blue hue, a dash of holo particles and a load of gold shimmer and gold micro flakies reflecting pink, copper and light blue – it’s so beautiful and interesting to look at in all light settings! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. I like it on you, it goes so well with your skin tone.

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi dear Maria! it is particular this nail polish! Love the violet/pink reflections =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  3. I didn't buy this one, it doesn't really speak to me. But I totally understand why you picked it, it's way more you than me :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Doesn't it just look so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love this! The entire collection is drool-worthy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it's one of my favorite top 2 collections this year...

      Slet
  6. It's very pretty indeed *_______________*

    SvarSlet
  7. A clever combo of two fab shades together..... <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Shade, holo, shimmer, everything is perfect, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...