Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 26. juni 2015

Dance Legend Maria swatches

It's Friday morning here in Denmark, and that means..?
YES: a pastel yellow ;)
Dance Legend 01 Maria is one of the Binary polishes  - and what an appropriate name for a pastel yellow ;) The first coat is a bit uneven, but not streaky as such, and the second smooth it out. 2 coats are enough unless you have ridges like I do, so I added an extra + a top coat. The dry time between coats is good, and so is the self leveling ability.
Do you like the polish called Maria :)

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Oh well I know one nail polish legend Maria and it's so nice to meet dance legend Maria! Lol..... this color suits your name and nails perfectly. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awwww, what a sweet thing to say, thank you so much Nailfame :)

      Slet
  2. awesome polish <3
    were you an inspiration for its name ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. He, he. The name and the shade is perfect!

    SvarSlet
  4. Of course, you just HAD to have it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. That is a very lovely yellow!

    SvarSlet
  6. I like the name of this polish a lot! ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. I love how it literally has your name on it. :D
    It is a very pretty shade and I think the name is quite appropriate.

    SvarSlet
  8. Well the name is just perfect! !!!! Another pretty pastel yellow here! Hope you'll have a serene saturday, kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and I also hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

      Slet
  9. It's so you, in more ways that one ;-) Such a pretty yellow and suits you well :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...