Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 22. juni 2015

Pahlish Jadeite - Bespoke Batch swatches


Pahlish Jadeite is one of the Bespoke Batch polishes. It’s a beautiful mint with pink shimmer/micro flakies and a dash of holo. Two coats are enough, but because of my ridges I decided to add a third and a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this mint beauty?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram 

25 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty! I like the flakes on that adorable mint!

    SvarSlet
  2. Verdinho lindo.
    E suas unhas...perfeitas!!!

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous green and I love the little flakies and subtle sparkles :-D

    SvarSlet
  4. Lovely colour and adorable shimmer.

    SvarSlet
  5. The flecks is a really nice addition to the polish, I like surprises like that :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really do make a difference, don't they!

      Slet
  6. That is a beautiful green!

    SvarSlet
  7. What a pretty mint =) I really like that shimmer!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh that so pretty pastel green. <3

    SvarSlet
  9. My all time favorite color... so very beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  10. Oh, this is so sweet and fresh!

    SvarSlet
  11. Very delicate mint, looks refreshing :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...