Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 28. juni 2015

Celestial Cosmetics You Win or You Die, Iron Throne coll. swatches


Celestial Cosmetics You Win or You Die is from the just released Iron Throne Collection from Celestial Cosmetics. It’s a gooorgeous bright blue holo, both I and my husband love it to bits! The holo effect is very strong in the sun but also really, really visible in most other light settings. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. WOW material!!
You NEED this beauty, hurry over to Celestial Cosmetics and get it!!
Too see other polishes from this coll., click Iron Throne in the tags/labels below - and tomorrow I'm showing the last of the 5 gorgeous holos from this collection, that also include 5 cremes.

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. I have no problem understanding why your husband love this polish!

    SvarSlet
  2. Not as impressive as previous three from the collection, but pretty nonetheless. The rainbow is lovely.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To me it's the star of the collection :D

      Slet
  3. Amazing - I love this shade, so unusual.

    SvarSlet
  4. I can see why your husband loves it, too. It's perfect! My husband would love this blue, too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is absolutely perfect - but the fun thing is that he normally swoons over reds :)

      Slet
  5. I love it too, it's really beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh my goodness me this is gorgeous :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow... That is really gorgeous looking

    SvarSlet
  8. Whoa, that is really pretty!! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Gorgeous! I was supposed to stop purchasing polishes for a while... but hard to resist lovely holos with a Game of Thrones theme!

    SvarSlet
  10. So summery and looks good on you :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Vilken härlig färg! Himmelsblått!<3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, den er virkelig super fin :) Min favorit fra denne kollektion!

      Slet
  12. My nails are jealous of yours.They are wearing an extra ordinary beautiful blue. <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mine would be jealous of yours too, if it was the other way around LOL

      Slet
  13. Woah, that's quite bright *__* lovely shade!

    SvarSlet
  14. Gorgeous blue! ^^

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...